November 2020 – Please join us in welcoming Laurie Shandley to our HoyleCohen family.
We are excited to introduce our new Portfolio Administrator, Laurie Shandley. Laurie comes to the firm with 25+ years of experience in the financial industry, including 19 years at Brandes Investment Partners (a local institutional asset management firm), and a brief stint at ConAm! Laurie is a San Diego native, attended La Jolla High School and has a Bachelors from UCLA.
As Portfolio Administrator at HoyleCohen, Laurie will play an integral role in the future growth and development of the firm. She will be instrumental in providing additional support to centralized trading and portfolio management, with the intent of improving efficiency and providing additional leverage to our Advisory Teams. Her specific areas of responsibilities will include:
- Providing daily portfolio administration including cash management, rebalancing and trade execution
- Raising capital as necessary to meet capital calls from private investments
- Facilitating journals and distributions from accounts as necessary
- Managing settings of Tamarac Rebalancing software
- Validating distributions from private investments and assist in redeployment of proceeds
- Maintaining manual security snapshots for alternative investments, including price updates, transaction reconciliation and validation
- Providing additional investment operational support as necessary during peak periods
As a born and raised San Diegian, Laurie enjoys the beaches, hiking, yoga, and local restaurants. She also spends her free time reading and traveling with her family.
Laurie is a welcome addition to our growing organization, please join us in welcoming her on board!