A virtual series for women focused on taking control in an uncertain environment.
HoyleCohen Partner and Sr. Wealth Advisor, Elisabeth Cullington, is excited to host several upcoming virtual events focusing on steps women can & should take NOW more than ever to be in control of and OWN their financial lives. This three-part series, will provide great insight and lively discussions. So, please mark your calendars and share with all the great women you know!
GETTING FINANCIALLY FIT!
Wednesday, May 27th 12 – 1pm: Click to Register
Elisabeth will be joined by Capital Group Wealth Strategist, Leslie Geller for an enlightening and straightforward discussion about the current environment and immediate impacts on financial planning. In this casual, interactive setting, you’ll enjoy actionable and proactive steps you can take to be in control of and best prepare your financial life and why this is especially important now, more than ever. The discussion will address how to:
- Have the conversations surrounding finances, managing expectations, and minimizing surprises.
- Take action to ensure your wishes are aligned with your documents and plans.
- Make better financial decisions in light of recent legislation such as the SECURE and CARES Acts, with focus on:
- Reviewing your retirement goals, planning, and strategies
- Taking advantage of current market and tax opportunities (yes there are many!).
SHAPING UP RETIREMENT PLANNING!
Wednesday, June 3rd: 12 – 1 pm: Click to Register
Elisabeth will be joined by J.P. Morgan Funds Managing Director, Chief Retirement Strategist, and Head of Individual Retirement, Katherine Roy. While women have made strides in planning for retirement, they still face many challenges including living longer and competing priorities. In this interactive and casual discussion, Katherine will offer insight into the changes that have impacted women and steps they can take to building a plan and saving with confidence. She will highlight key take-away’s including:
- Focusing on what you can control
- Expecting great things in retirement – and planning for them
- Maximizing your Social Security benefit
- Understanding and participating in the market
- Ignoring the headlines and staying invested
BECOMING THE CEO OF YOU!
Wednesday, June 10th: 12 – 1 pm: Click to Register
Elisabeth will be joined by industry executive, entrepreneur, and author of “WE CAN: The Executive Woman’s Guide to Career Advancement”, Robin Toft! Robin has helped numerous organizations attract and retain innovative and diverse talent. She has also mentored and coached countless individuals to supercharge their careers by helping them become essential value creators within their companies. Robin is a dynamic speaker and a passionate advocate for executive women. This discussion is not to be missed! Some of the hot topics will include:
- Becoming the CEO of YOU
- Building Confidence & Courage
- How to Demonstrate COMPETENCE
- How to BUILD CONNECTIONS
- Keeping the Oxygen at the top
Hope to see you there!