HoyleCohen is a Registered Investment Advisor headquartered in San Diego with offices in Santa Monica, Sacramento and Phoenix, Arizona. Together, we manage approximately $2.4 billion in client assets, primarily for individuals and families. We are a planning-centric firm, and have invested substantially in tax, business transitions, estate and retirement planning and charitable giving expertise to complement our robust investment platform. We are in the people business, and we see our role as financial liberators, always ready to empower our clients to plan well and live fully.
We are actively looking for a dynamic Portfolio Administrator to join our San Diego team. This is a great opportunity for someone analytical, detailed, excellent with creating/optimizing processes, and a desire to join an award winning team of professionals. HoyleCohen is a great place to work, offering full benefits, including a 401k plan, team building exercises, yoga and workout on premises, daily smoothies, and an environment that fosters personal and professional growth and supports and encourages diversity and inclusion.
- Provide daily portfolio administration including cash management, rebalancing and trade execution
- Raise capital as necessary to meet capital calls from private investments
- Facilitate journals and distributions from accounts as necessary
- Manage settings of Tamarac Rebalancing software
- Validate distributions from private investments and assist in redeployment of proceeds
- Maintain manual security snapshots for alternative investments, including price updates, transaction reconciliation and validation
- Provide additional investment operational support as necessary during peak periods
Effectively Manage Complexity: Able to make sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively resolve issues.
Action-Oriented: Seek out new opportunities and creative solutions with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Leverage Technology: Open to learning new technology to improve efficiencies and processes.
Natural Communicator: Relate openly and effectively with internal and external business partners.
- 1-3 Years operations experience, investment industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or Finance preferred
- Experience with Morningstar Direct, Tamarac Advisor Xi Suite (Advisor Rebalancing, Advisor View, Advisor CRM) preferred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
Candidates for all positions with HoyleCohen should exemplify the highest ethical standards, embrace a passionate and collaborative culture and embody a deep commitment to client service.
If interested or you know of a great fit please submit letter of interest and resume here.